The Alberta Elder Abuse Awareness Council is a group of Albertans dedicated to increasing awareness and supporting a community response to elder abuse. Canada’s fastest growing population is over the age of 65 and rapidly becoming vulnerable to abuse that can rob older adults of their well-being and dignity.
● A province-wide network of professionals
● Representing communities across Alberta
● Promoting the well-being and security of older adults
● Working to increase community awareness
● Developing resources to address and educate about elder abuse
Interested in becoming a member? Please visit our Membership page.
If you are concerned about a loved one or someone in your community, please click here to find the closest agency to contact for help.